Friday, November 12, 2010

Browhaus ROCKS!


Okay, THE ultimate lash extension and brows place found. Yes, it's Browhaus. They're clearly not new but it's my first time with them cos my regular lash extension lady at Far East Plaza has gone on maternity and after having a rather shit job done at Vain Beauty, I ran to Browhaus instead and finally, the perfect lash place! Why perfect? Here's why:
  • They do the individual lash extension instead of the cluster type. I started off my "lash extension career" with cluster extension only to realize it really kills your natural lashes, then now I'm all for individual extension. My unfortunate stint at Vain Beauty had me wearing cluster type cos the person very strongly insisted that I do cluster. I relented only to regret....I hate the stiff and way too plastic feel of cluster extension and I'm all for individual ones. At Browhaus, it's called Lash In Bloom and it's going at $120 a pop
  • No more dingy hole-in-the-wall shop space ala Far East. Browhaus is clean and modern. I've put up with enough gross and dirty looking lash places at Far East. Vain Beauty was no.1 on my hate list cos the beds have all these stains and lose clusters and strands of lashes everywhere and I really wonder if they've ever actually washed the cover...it gives me the creeps cos imagine someone with really greasy hair laying down before you and then you put your head onto the greasy spot....yikes....Browhaus is nice and clean
  • The lashes they use are of better quality that is softer and silkier, thus, more natural looking.
  • The glue they use does NOT irritate the eyes! Now this is the most important point that makes them a winner on my list cos so far, at other lash place, they use these glue that stings the eye and you'll have to hold a little electric blow fan close to your eyes to let the glue dry up so it won't sting and tear you up. I have pretty sensitive eyes and that means I would very often end up holding the little fan for at least 15 minutes and I would still open my eyes to get that teary stingy sensation that is super unpleasant. But at Browhaus, no such problem!!! 
In fact, I love it so much that I bought a package with them and Browhaus it is! My therapist is Angie (Wheelock) and she's gonna be my regular now. She did a really good job! And oh, just so you know, I also succumb to the temptation of doing their Brow Resurrection too. Will blog more about that another time...but so far so good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm letting go of my browhaus brow ressurection package at $850 ver 2.4. Includes a 1 time ressurection and 1 touch up. If you're keen contact me at 97720808.

Unknown said...

They're clearly not new but it's my first time with Browhaus that you can change your eyes look and become more stylish

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails