Monday, November 15, 2010

The Yaya Toilet "Seats-terhood"

My toilet seat is broken and it got split into half after my sworn brother Nick used it. He probably broke it with his fat ass and I'm horrified cos I REALLY REALLY love my old toilet seat cos it's those good quality one that doesn't feel cheap and flimsy and now I had to go and buy a cheap and flimsy one cos I don't know where to get a proper one....garrr......went down to Home Fix and bought a cheapo $17.90 cheap and nasty one in PINK no less. Big mistake cos the color obviously doesn't match my grey green toilet bowl and deco...but the BIGGEST mistake is that it doesn't quite fit and I had to try to force it in with the help of my twisted sworn sister Joanie......it was a bit of a nightmare....just look at the pictures...
Ohh what a good start to fix toilet seat....looks like Joanie wants a new head dress....

 I'll try out the head gear but due to my overly swollen face thanks to wisdom teeth extraction (all 4 out with GA), I purposely choose a blur picture so you won't see my screwed up face. Talk about twisted "seats-terhood"

 No hammer? No problem! A bottle of conditioner works just as well 
Smells nice when it broke and spill...

Damn it, let me try to get it out....

No prize for guessing that our attempt was an epic failure and I MISS MY OLD TOILET SEAT! I don't want this cheap and nasty one but meanwhile I'll have to put up with this until I find a better one...bahhhh.....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails