Saturday, December 11, 2010

Counting down!!!

Woot! Counting down to going home for Christmas.....another 6 more days and I'll be back home. Can't wait to see my family and I can't wait for the cold weather cos I've bought a new red coat for it from Miss Selfridge which I super love...It's cute and quite classic and I really couldn't help but buy it though I'll never get to wear it in Singapore.
And I also can't wear my favorite leopard prints trench coat too! Winter here I come! The one thing I really love about winter is that I get to dress up and layer clothes without sweating like a pig....And the really fun bit is that my bitching buddy Uncle Josh would be on the same flight as I am though he's now freezing his ass off in New York....gonna be fun!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails