Friday, December 03, 2010

Cuteness overload

Awwwwwwwwwww, just saw some super duper cute animals youtube! Bunny and Sea Otters...the baby bunny looks so very cute that Princess was tempted to get one...which I vehemently stopped him...



And then there's these hand-holding sea otters....my sister said she read it somewhere that they hold hands to prevent each other from drifting away by the currents...so sweet! My sister said wikipedia says that if a male sea otter really likes the female otter, he'll bite her nose when they mate to leave a mark, sort of to claim territory that says "Ooi, this is my woman!" ....awwww....

2 comments:

Citrella said...

so lovely :))

B said...

I know...I think I need some bright happy news amidst scary news about how there're psycho china women who crushed bunnies....eeeks....can never understand how they could do that!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails