Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Get Fresh!

I love Fresh products! So when I got to Hong Kong, I quickly made a beeline to Lane Crawford to pick up some and I got myself the Sugar Lip Treatment in pink and the Supernova Radiance Pen and now I'm actually itching to get more....


The Sugar Lip Treatment is super awesome cos not only does it nourish the lips with goodies like blackcurrant oil (provides lots of lips loving fatty acids), and a cocktail of vitamins like A, C and E, it also gives a hint of color for that sexy just-bitten look. Oh it's got spf 15 as well and it's my favorite Fresh product and it's got the Allure's award 2010! And it's got a nice scent that smells a bit like yakult...yummm......

The Supernova Radiance Pen is just as good too! It's great to brighten up the undereye shadows and banish dark rings. The skin loving ingredients also make it good for skin cos it's enriched with meadowfoam seed oil to moisturize, cucumber, chamomile and lotus extra to soothe and mulberry extract to brighten skin tone....so it's actually like a skin care! It totally trumps Touche Eclat!


Now I'm dying to get the award-winning Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask!! My lust list...I only hope they're cheaper cos it's actually quite expensive!!

2 comments:

jason said...

OMG B! Will you be declared insolvent for the next 1-2 months? lolx... Enjoy the trip and literally shop till u drop!!

B said...

Erm.....yes, it's been bad I know! But hey, I didn't buy trash though! They're all good stuff!! Okay, that doesn't really justify anything but yeah whatever!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails