Monday, December 20, 2010

Hong Kong Walker Volume II

Okay, day 2 of official shopping. Today it's H&M in Central and back to Causeway Bay for more shit...and OMG I gotta get my credit card confiscated cos I bought so much!!! Met up with Josh today in Central and we went to give our credit card some workout at H&M before I brought him to eat the best noodle in Hong Kong (Anthony Bourdain approved).
 Fashion showcase @ World Trade Center...Lady Gaga would be proud...

Then we hopped over to Causeway Bay again cos he gotta get some watch. I was supposed to just go to Lane Crawford to buy a lip balm from Fresh but I walked out with a full set of LOMO camera equipment....gosh...I shouldn't have walked into the Lomo camera section cos I'm quite a couple of hundreds poorer....but well, Sing Dollar is on the high now right (today's rate is 1SGD to 5.895 HKD)?

Today's Loot List....

 Loot for the day...my suitcase is gonna be overweight. Like VERY overweight.
This is only shopping trip #3....and I'm going BKK on Thurs for 5 days. I'm screwed

From H&M:
  • Stripy tunic dress
  • Black tunic dress
  • Mint green swallow cardi
  • Nude pink dress with black elastic band (sneakily snatched from someone's reserved stash)
  • Lacy sheer silk top
  • 2 pearl with ribbon bracelet (fengshui master said pile on the pearls remember?)
  • Leopard "preeenz" ribbon clip
Lane Crawford:
  • Pink Lip treatment/balm from Fresh (LOVE their products and it's not available in Singapore)
  • Under eye concealer also from Fresh (Better than Touche Eclat)
City Super: (ohhh this is the main bulk of the purchase)
  • Lomography Diana F+ Camera in Mr Pink...ohhh hot pink!!! (inspired by Mr Bunny...I'm gonna start taking photos again)
  • Lomography 35mm film back
  • Lomography Splitzer
  • Black and white polka dot camera strap to match the hot pink camera
  • Camera bag with black motif (come on, you need a cute camera bag right???)
  • 2 packs of long lomo film
Will do a separate post on my new toy!!!

OMG, why are there so much shit to buy in Hong Kong? This is really bad news cos my credit card bill is gonna be scary.... I will not go out tomorrow! Tomorrow will be a chill at home day catching up on my books and stuff! SOoooo many things! So little money!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails