Monday, February 21, 2011

Good Advertisement

Argh...it's Moan-day again....I'm utterly unhappy for reasons I can't publicly share but let's just say that I'm taking some actions to fix it. ..I'm super duper sleepy...My weekend was spent in Bangkok (gosh, it's like my second home now? I was there 3 times in the last 4 months) with my work peeps and I'm utterly exhausted cos we slept at 3am every night and woke up early....The highlight of the trip?....A joke shared between me and my boss while we taxied in the plane for more than 10 mins before take off (I said "Eh are we driving to Bangkok now? We're still not in the air! and boss replied in major laughter "Ehhh how come we're still taxiing? Okay, I think got pit-stop at Yong Peng for Ramli Burger! wahahaha), exquisite Tom Yam soup with shrimp soooo fresh it's translucent and I would believe if they tell me they spend some prawn guy to catch the prawn right before they cook it (the best I've had and it's from my boutique hotel, Le Fenix at Sukumvit Soi 11), the 2 dresses and 3 pairs of shoes I bought (see, so tame! I went with one gym back and back with one gym back, the rest of the crew had overweight luggage), the 1.5kg worth of Boots Botanics face and body stuff I bought, and the eye-opening boy show Princess brought us to at Patpong (I'll blog separately on my thoughts).....but now I'm super duper sleep-deprived cos it's as if I've skipped a weekend and didn't get enough rest...

Anyway, HL sent me a very good tv ad and it's super nice...I watched it a couple of times. It's got a stamp of approval from Mr Bunny (who's an award-winning advertising guy)....and with his high standard, even he LOVES it....It's a Taiwanese bank advertisement by Ogilvy...HL & I said we're so impressed by this ad that if we lived in Taiwan, we would run to the bank to open up an account immediately....

2 comments:

jason said...

hi Sleepy B,

Loved the video - almost brought a tear to my eye! Lovable bunch of old motley crew!
On another note - go see the king's speech!!!

B said...

I know! It's such an emotional ad. I LOVE it! That's why I said HL & I would run to the bank to open an account if we live in taiwan.

Will try to go watch. I wanted to anyway!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails