Anyway, went to my "hood" in Causeway Bay and Central yesterday. Didn't bleed the wallet but it's still good....
- I wanted to buy a Holga camera but then I didn't see the color I want. But I saw leather casing for my Diana F+!!! And I have a full size and one mini Diana F+ so they both need a sleek cool casing! I got a white one for my mini and black for my full size (perfect cos it's shocking pink body for my Diana F+)
- A key chain of a Diana F+....super cute...
- A "Le Petit Prince" Moleskine notebook....OMG, when I saw it, I grabbed it and I got a small one for my sister too...it's major LOVE!!!
- New bikini from H&M in teal color. I went to H&M and there's nothing to buy!!! Most of the size 34 and 32 are gone and only the big sizes left! It's like a fatso paradise there! Didn't see anything there! (hehehe...but I might have a 3.1 Phillip Lim black dress coming...waiting now)
- A bunch of beaded bracelets from H&M
How gorgeous is this??? Little Prince is my favorite book...and now this is my favorite Moleskine
See the mini DianaF+!!! So cute! The details are awesome
The DianaF+ cover for the mini...I popped my Diana in there...so cool. Expensive though...ouch
Gorgeous! Now my Diana looks pretty!
That's all for now! More to come for sure! Sparingly it will be though!!!