Monday, April 18, 2011

Caudelie



New stuff again! But it's justifiable cos I needed a new facial wash and a toner for the morning and I picked up the Caudelie Foaming Cleanser and the Beauty Elixir from Sephora...Well, I read that Julia Restoin-Roitfield uses Caudelie Beauty Elixir and if it's good enough for her, it can't be too bad. Also because I've heard really good review about it from some make-up artist friends too. And I'm delighted to inform you all that these two products are such gems!! Well, Caudelie products are about "vinotherapie" that uses grape seeds for its powerful antioxidant properties. Also, it doesn't contain sulphate and parabens and the products contain more than 100 different natural ingredients for maximum goodness.

First up, the Caudelie Foaming Cleanser....you don't even need to add water to foam it up cos when you press the nozzle, it comes out as foam and you just need to massage it on damp face. Well it's strictly a face wash cos it doesn't remove make up but it's such a wonderful face wash that I think I'm likely to buy it repeatedly cos it cleanses gently without drying your skin and the skin feels soooo very smooth and supple after. The scent is also very refreshing too and the best thing is, it's sulphate free and it means it doesn't strip skin of its natural moisture. I absolutely adore this facial cleanser and I really can see it being a staple of mine.

Then the Caudelie Beauty Elixir rocks! It's essentially a very fine face mist you can use as a toner or to refresh skin through out the day. It's actually minty so it's super great for the morning. I use it in the morning as a toner and it helps to tighten pores, smooth the skin and provide an instant burst of radiance to your face. And yes, it actually does all that! So I spritz it on before I put on my face cream after cleansing. Now I can't imagine not using it at all and it's definitely gonna be a staple cos it's so easy and there's no need to dab it on cotton wool to apply to face. It takes seconds literally. It really wakes up the skin and it's perfect for your morning routine...I highly recommend this to everyone! You can always try it out in the store cos they have testers thing anyway.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails