You just gotta give it to the China peeps for being so fucking inventive with coming out with toxic food. I mean seriously, it's quite inventive to even think of making fake eggs no?
I just read an article in L.A. Times with all the deeds...it's horrible...read here...Apparently they have:
- human hair soy sauce
- a fake egg making kit (like wtf??)
- chemically altered pork (spiked with clenbuterol which is meant for asthma)
- exploding watermelon...yes, watermelon that's spiked with so much growth hormone that they literally explode...sorry, it's super funny if you ask me and HL's friend actually had a watermelon exploded in the kitchen...
- some glazing material that makes pork look and smell like beef (since beef fetches more money)
- Glow-in-the-dark pork due to some luminous bacteria
- Fish fed with human birth-control pills
- Recycled oil collected from sewage water!!! (which has carcinogenic fugus!)
A man whose son was so badly affected by the toxic milk powder (his son developed kidney stones) led a campaign for safer baby formula got a 2.5 jail sentence for "inciting social disorder"....what the fuck is that???
Sad, really sad....I don't think I'll ever consider going to China for a holiday. I wanted to go to Yunnan and the original Shangri-La (not the hotel, but the place that the hotel was named after)....Now I don't think so. Not unless I pack enough instant noodle with me.....