Monday, October 31, 2011

Oscar Blandi Hair Lift

In Chinese, there's a fancy term for hair and it's called "The three thousand strands of troubled silk" or "三千烦恼丝", implying the problem-inducing nature of our hair. It can't be more apt, considering there aren't too many people who truly have no issues with the hair they're born with. In fact, I don't know anyone who are 100% happy with their hair.  

While some are complaining about having hair that's too thick, I have flat, limp, baby fine hair as my hair woes. It's annoying because it means bad hair days aplenty. My hair is so flat and limp that I can't have short hair because the style won't stay, especially in the tropical heat. Then, with long hair, the crown gets too flat and heavy. So naturally, my hair woes have long sent me looking for volumnizing products. Years later and lots of money wasted on volumizers that don't deliver, I finally found one that actually does what it promises!


If flat and fine hair is giving you bad hair day, then you would want to go to Sephora and buy Oscar Blandi Hair Lift. Like now! You can thank me later!


Now this is one product that really thickens hair and I can feel the difference for once. It's supposed to be a serum but I find that its focus is still on thickening your hair and doesn't give that swooshy smooth feel that other repair serums do. So I would still use my MoroccanOil before applying this for a boost of extra nourishment.

You apply a dollop (I use one pump) on wet hair from roots to ends before styling it as usual and viola! Fuller thicker hair! If you want extra oomph, apply some volumizing mousse, focusing on the crown bit, before blasting your hair dry with hair dryer. It's great!

The only issue I have is the price. It's going at $45 SGD which is pretty steep and I'm not sure how long a bottle will last. But "Cheap thing not good, good thing not cheap", you get what you pay for. So if you're looking for some serious thickening product, this one works!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails