Friday, February 24, 2012

Zen Supplies....


Stress is carcinogenic. It's a well-known fact. With the increasing occurrence of manic days peppered with murderous thoughts of mincing up some specific people with a meat grinder, I'm bordering on needing some serious anger management courses. Dealing with stress needs mental capacity, but I have some little helpers which make dealing with stress a wee bit easier. Say hello to my stash of  Zen Supplies that keep me sane and prevent carnage in the office.
  1. Bach Flower Rescue Remedy - This homeopathic classic has been a main stay in my bag for more than a decade. It calms my nerves and is handy. Four drops on the tongue each time and I use it for my cat, Mr Bond, too when he gets pissed off after vet visit. Just add a few drops into your pet's drinking bowl. 
  2. Badger Headache Soother - Aromatherapy is definitely one of life's many little gifts and this organic olive oil based balm is infused with soothing lavender and peppermint. I take a deep inhalation when I need a mental break and rub it on my wrists and sniff it all the time. You can even use it to moisturize dry spots on your skin and I use it as hand balm all the time.
  3. Lemon Ginger Yogi Tea - I always say there's nothing a cup of nice ginger tea can't fix. This aromatic brew smells strangely of my zen yoga studio and it brings me the "Ahhh" factor every time I have a sip. Not to mention it's good for aiding digestion. 
  4. Aurora Alchemy Instant Happiness Oil - I love my oils and Aurora Alchemy does really lovely oils infused with a little bit of magick! Each bottle is hand blended with love and light and you'll see crystals in the bottles for added good vibration and healing. I'm a proud owner of seven different bottles for different occasions but I have Instant Happiness in the office (since work is usually my biggest source of stress and distress these days). When I'm grumpy or moody, I rub a drop on my wrist and inhale. It's refreshing citrus blend shifts your mood and energy to invoke a hint of cheerfulness for a much-needed perk-me-up. 
  5. Bach Flower Rescue Sleep - Now that I have the misfortune of getting insomnia, anything that helps with sleeping and unwinding at night is welcomed. A sidekick of the original Bach Flower Rescue Remedy, Bach Flower Rescue Sleep is my bedside companion to help calm the mind and encourage restful sleep. 
  6. Cute fluffy pom pom pen - Look, it helps. It makes everything looks more chirpy

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey,where do you buy the yogi tea bag? seems like i need one too!

i cope with work stress with a handy squash ball near my keyboard, when a bitch cross path, i paste her name onto the ball and squash her to death

B said...

A lot of places sell Yogi Tea but I got mine at Brown Rice Paradise.

Haha...quite funny on the stress balls! A friend once told me he cut out a paper doll and stick a photo of some office bitch and put the paper doll into his shoes and walk all over it. I think it's brilliant! Hahaha....

Anonymous said...

Hi sweetie,

where can i buy Aurora Alchemy prodcuts in singapore?

XO

B said...

They used to be sold at Curious Teepee before they closed but now, you can get it through the rep in Singapore. There's a number to call on their website :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this, the instant happiness oil really sounds interesting.

B said...

Hi Anon, yes Instant Happiness is a great product especially if you love aromatherapy. There's many ways to use it. At times, I would use it to moisturize my hands while taking in a deep breath to inhale the nice aroma too. Or you can even use it as a bath oil. It's lovely!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails