Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Traveling Scent Trio

It's no secret I'm a perfume whore or rather, a "scent-imental" person as I would prefer to be known. I love fragrance. Quite obsessively in fact. So much so that I not only wear them, I travel everywhere with a couple of them. My "Traveling Trio".  From left to right, Sage Citrine Perfume Oil, Kai Perfume Oil and Diptyque Do Son solid perfume.


Residing more or less permanently in my bag du jour, these three perfumes seem to be the only three I'm wearing these days for the simple reason that morning mad rush always leave me forgetting to spray on a cloud of fragrance before I leave the door. I'm sure there's something to do with the fact that they're all Phalates-free as I'm embracing a non-toxic lifestyle. Oh how I love them!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! where can we buy them?

B said...

For Diptyque, you can find it at Escentials at Tangs.

Kai is available on www.luxola.com

Sage you'll have to get it from the US unfortunately cos I don't think it's available in Singapore now.

Anonymous said...

thanks bmuses.

Tiffany said...

i have seen escentials in Paragon, looks like a typical french charm beauty shop.

B said...

Oh the Paragon one is bigger!! So is the one at MBS! Haha...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails